Do you currently have a Tax Preparer or a Tax Advisor?
We believe there is a difference.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities and work collaboratively to minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
We will get to know you, your objectives, plans, and opportunities, and develop a strategy that works for you. Individuals, corporations, LLCs, partnerships, estates, and fiduciaries benefit from our wide range of expertise.
We are experts at developing creative solutions to minimize your tax Federal, State, and local obligations.
Success often starts by looking at the basics,
including taxes and accounting. The tax return is just the end result of the year, so if you don’t have a strategy, you will not be able to take advantage of the tax benefits available to you.
Tax Services Include:
- Preparation of federal, multi-state and local income tax returns
- Individual and corporate tax planning
- Representation during examination of returns by the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing agencies
- Transaction structuring advice
- Structuring of entities for future tax benefits and succession planning